Arcadia Public School enjoys a strong and dynamic Parents and Citizens Association (P&C). Arcadia PS P&C actively supports and enhances the quality education of our students through:
- the provision of funding for additional teaching resources;
- purchasing of educational aids;
- additions and improvements to the school facilities including the air conditioning of each learning space;
- maintenance and improvement of the school grounds including regular working bees;
- valued participation in school decision-making processes;
- organising student accident insurance policy;
- organising and promoting social gatherings; and
- recognising and supporting the needs of parents and carers.
These activities are only possible with the continued support of parents and community members. The P&C asks for an annual subscription from each family to enable the school and association, as a team, to continue their outstanding work.
The P&C meets in the school staffroom on the second Wednesday of each month at 7pm. New faces are always welcome at these friendly, informative meetings.
The dates and agenda items for 2017 are:
Term 1 - Wednesday - February 15 at 7pm - School Library and APS P&C AGM March 8, Glenorie RSL at 7pm
Term 2 - Wednesday - May 10, June 14 - 7pm - School Library All Welcome
Term 3 - Wednesday - August 9, September 13 - 7pm - School Library All Welcome
Term 4 - Wednesday - October 11, November 8, December 13
Current P&C fundraising activities:
Arcadia Summer Fun Packs - Order your here
'I'm a Little Arcadian' and 'Proudly Arcadian' T-Shirts
Year 6 Fundraiser - Magnetic Memo Folders